Join your friends at Sesame Street for a FREE online course for early childhood educators entitled Make Believe with Math.
This self-paced course is designed for all early childhood educators – whether you are working in a classroom, center-based program, or family child-care setting. The course will enable educators to explore the fun of math in children’s make believe play and how math moments can be incorporated into everyday learning.
The online course will:
- Highlight the importance of math and pretend play in children’s lives
- Explore how a facilitator can integrate “math moments” into children’s pretend play
- Offer an interactive learning experience during which educators can connect with others
Educators will have two sessions to choose from:
- August Session: August 1– 31 (Registration opens July 15, 2015)
- October Session: October 1 – 31
To be notified when course registration opens, and for more information on the course, please visit: www.sesamestreet.org/freeonlinecourse and choose a session. Sesame Street will then send you more details about registering for the course.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to email Sesame at email@example.com.
This post was written by our partners at Sesame Street.