Most people will spend about a third of their lives at work. With that much time dedicated to a particular place and group of people, a work environment that is positive, motivated, fun and inspires employees to take joy in their work can yield huge benefits and overall success for both employees and the business.
Child Care Aware® of America (CCAoA) is proud to announce that it was recently certified by Great Place to Work®, the global authority on workplace culture. This prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at CCAoA. This year, 78% of CCAoA employees said it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
Great Place to Work® uses a rigorous, data-based model for quantifying the employee experience. A Trust Index© survey of employees measures:
- Credibility: How employees view their leaders’ communication practices, competence and integrity.
- Respect: How employees feel their leaders/managers value, respect, support and care for them as whole human beings.
- Fairness: How fairly employees believe they are treated.
- Pride: How employees feel about their job, team and company as a whole.
- Camaraderie: How employees feel about the relationship with their coworkers and the sense of intimacy, hospitality and community.
According to Great Place to Work® research, job seekers are 4.5 times more likely to find a great boss at a certified great workplace. Additionally, employees at certified workplaces are 93% more likely to look forward to coming to work and are twice as likely to be paid fairly and have a fair chance at promotion.
Certification as a Great Place to Work® is a powerful statement about CCAoA’s ongoing commitment to its employees and its values of service to others, transparency and trust, optimizing opportunities for growth, and respect and equity. Certification also marks CCAoA as an employer of choice and serves as an extremely effective recruitment and retention tool.
If you are looking to grow your career at an organization that puts its people first, we invite you to visit our Careers page and learn more about openings at CCAoA.