Explore 40 recipes inspired by the cuisines of Central and South America, Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia and the Pacific Islands. Easy-to-prepare and kid-tested, the recipes introduce a few new spices or ingredients without being overwhelming. Each includes information on how the ingredients in the recipe would be credited in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) meal pattern.
Find those recipes here.
New Training Resources
Six new training worksheets for CACFP providers and operators are now available on:
- Methods for healthy cooking,
- Serving meat and meat alternates at breakfast,
- Grain-based desserts in the CACFP,
- Offer versus serve in the CACFP,
- Calculating sugar limits for breakfast cereals in the CACFP, and
- Calculating sugar limits for yogurt in the CACFP.