Understanding federal cash assistance options is vital for the survival of many child care programs and CCR&Rs.
Join us February 5, 2021 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.EST
Child Care Aware® of America is here to help child care programs and CCR&Rs navigate through different financial assistance options you may be eligible for. During this webinar you'll:
- Learn about current polices and what to expect next.
- See and get access to new resources from CCAoA on topics including: how to help renters, the Employee Retention Credit (ERC), the Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), Unemployment Insurance (UI), the Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- Hear how Child Care Associates (a Texas CCR&R) recalibrated their efforts to support child care businesses. They decided to adopt a laser focus on helping child care programs navigate federal assistance opportunities. This shift, along with their partnership with Civitas Strategies, resulted in a six-question tool, a Stimulus Navigator, that programs and agencies can use to navigate decisions about federal assistance.
- See and get access to the Stimulus Navigator.
- Child Care Aware® of America
- Kara Waddell, Child Care Associates, TX
- Gary Romano, Civitas Strategies