Child Care Aware® of America's Speakers Bureau: elevating the voices of our network of leaders and advocates.
Child Care Aware® of America's Speakers Bureau was launched in 2020 to help child care professionals connect and share their expertise on an array of topics related to early learning and education. By joining the Speakers Bureau, you will be the first on our list to present at upcoming webinars and in-person conferences and events.
CCAoA's Upcoming Event
And now through February 19, 2021, submissions to the Speakers Bureau will be considered for our May virtual event series, A New Way Forward, as well as webinars we host through 2021.
We are looking for innovative proposals that demonstrate thought leadership and incorporate policies, programs and practices that improve equity in the child care system. This year’s tracks include:
- Transforming Child Care through Policy
- Innovative Programs and Practices
- The Business of Child Care
- Child Care's Role in Recovery
CCAoA Member Access
CCAoA Members will also have access to the Speakers Bureau as they plan trainings and conferences.
Who Should Submit an Application?
The Speakers Bureau is perfect for:
- Professionals in the child care landscape, including child care providers, systems-level leaders, state policymakers and anyone else in the broader ECE system.
- Up-and-coming leaders as well as seasoned presenters
- Business and community leaders that have services that support the child care industry
- and more!