Learn what organizations are doing related to child care as schools reopen.
Recorded July 16, 2020, 1:30-3:00 p.m.EDT
Hear from national leaders on the topic of out-of-school time child care during COVID-19. The panel shares what their organizations are hearing and doing related to child care as schools reopen and answers questions from the audience.
Featuring panelists from:
- Child Care Aware® of America
- National Afterschool Association
- YMCA of USA
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National CACFP Sponsors Association
- National Center on Afterschool and Summer Enrichment
Through conversations like this one and by working together as we move forward, we can:
- Strengthen partnerships between schools, school-age child care programs, CCR&Rs and others in the child care space
- Seize what’s happening now as an opportunity to think differently together about our desired outcomes and how can we work together
- Drive investments toward common goals
- Elevate the importance of including child care and parents in school decision-making processes related to COVID-19 and beyond