The process of searching for child care is undeniably one of the most difficult processes for families with young children to navigate. We are excited to share with you a newly refreshed suite of on-the-go child care information brochures that help you talk with Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agencies and providers when choosing safe and quality care.
Our national consumer education team has over two decades of experience working alongside families through our National Child Care Information and Referral Center. In 2019 alone, we engaged with over 5,200 family members through telephone hotline, online instant chat, and email. We met an additional 720,000 unique visitors in 2019 on our consumer education website, where families and early learning care and education professionals access trusted child care information to support their goals, search for their local child care resource and referral agency, access state-by-state resources, and seek a plethora of other helpful resources.
Throughout our years of engagement with families, we’ve tuned in to better understand the evolving child care and early learning needs of families and their children. We have translated what we’ve learned into an updated suite of ten child care brochures you can use off the shelf.
For a more personalized conversation, reach out to your local CCR&R agency.
Child Care Brochures for Families
Here are nine child care brochures touch on contemporary topics that are important to topics that many families inquire about. Topics include:
- Searching for the Right Child Care Program
- Make the Most of Your Child Care Visit
- Paying for Child Care
- Choosing Quality Child Care for a Child with Special Needs
- Selecting a Quality School-Age Program
- Working Together for Kindergarten Success
- Selecting the Right Child Care Setting for Your Infant or Toddler
- Learning to Read and Write Begins at Birth
- Parents: Is Your Child Care Program Prepared for Disaster?